What to Avoid to Obtain Optimum Health
- Chemicals, drugs.
- Excessive use of ‘medicine’ that can become addictive.
- Coca cola and similar beverages.
- Artificial sweeteners (aspartame).
- Artificial coloring.
- Artificial preservatives.
- All chemical additives.
- Refined flour products (white bread, white flour pastas).
- Irradiated vegetables and fruits (mostly sold in supermarkets and related outlets).
- Vegetables and fruits which are out of season or grown in a complete different climatic zone.
- Foods grown in an artificial environment and out of season (‘green-house’)
- Potatoes as a main food (instead of the whole cereal grain).
- Animal foods of animals which have been commercially abused.
- Commercially processed milk – a calf will die within a week when it is fed with it, instead of directly the cows whole milk.
- Excessive water consumption (drink small amounts, just to satisfy thirst).
- Drinking while eating or before and afterwards (it harms the digestive process – a few sips is ok when it is really needed – thoroughly chewing must remedy the thirst).
- Habitual coffee drinking to stimulate the natural bodily circulation.
- Foods which have been frozen.
- Canned and jarred foods.
- Colgate and similar kind of toothpastes.
- Chemical de-odorizes
- Listerine and similar kinds of mouthwashes.
- Chewing gum (contains aspartame).
- Microwave ovens.
- Electric cooking.
- Aluminum cooking utensils.
- Teflon cooking utensils.
- Electric blankets.
- Spring-mattresses (depletes the vital energy).
- Late eating and drinking (will harm the liver and overall bodily functions).
- Distractions (talking, watching TV) while eating.